From time to time we will try to offer our readers some fun contests, and this week we have our first contest of the season. Our friends at Gameday Goods are offering one lucky Penn State fan a free mini helmet that you can place on your desk or add to your collection of ice cream baseball helmets. All you need to do is register for Gameday Goods contests and predict how many passing yards Matt McGloin will have in week two's road game at Virginia.
Sound simple enough? That's because it is!
So here's exactly how you need to qualify for this contest.
- Register for Gameday Goods contests (so they know where to send the prize when awarded)
- In the comments section below, leave your prediction for how many passing yards Matt McGloin will have this weekend against Virginia. If no exact winner is available we will go with the closest guess. If we have multiple guesses within the same differential of the exact passing total, the earliest recorded pick will be selected as the winning entry.
- As an added bonus, if we have somebody guess the exact passing yardage for McGloin this weekend, Nittany Lions Den will throw in a $10 gift card to Gameday Goods (we're adding this on top of what Gameday Goods is offering).
- All guess must be submitted before kickoff on Saturday (12pm ET).
- One entry per person, please.
We will announce an official winner on our Facebook page on Sunday afternoon.
Penn St Nittany Lions Mini Authentic Helmet Schutt. Mini football helmets are finely crafted versions of the actual competition helmets. Mini football helmet with great graphics and team decals. Realistic metal facemask and complete interior pad set.
Size: 5 _" (L), 4 _" (W), 4 ‹" (H) (NOT FOR WEARING)
Remember that you can shop Gameday Goods at any time for your Penn State merchandise and fan swag, and using our special promo code (NITTANYLIONS) you can save 10% on all orders! So if you really want this mini helmet but don't win, at least you can save 10% on your own.
Best of luck!
Subscribe to the Nittany Lions Den Footbal Podcast on iTunes.